New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe

Thread: New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe

I believe it has a BT30 spindle taper, if you look at it closely it is obvious this was a spare part and has never been mounted in a machine before. The taper has no marks on it at all, all rubber is in perfect shape, slightly outdated magnetic signal transfer if your planning on using in a machine with toolchanger the mating sensor will need to be mounted on your spindle. I have a matching renishaw MI-8 probe controller for integrating into your cnc control if desired. 2 ruby tips included, tool kit, and some other xtras. Message me with what your interested in and an offer, thanks for looking!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe-img_4342-1-jpg   New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe-img_1358-jpg   New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe-img_1357-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New in box Renishaw MP1-S probe

I probably won't be interested since I can't work out which country you are located in and shipping might be costly.You might amend the information to include your location.

Downloads
    Uploads

My apologies its been awhile since I've posted anything for sale, Items are located in southern NJ, USA. zip is 08084 if you want to calculate your own shipping costs. The smallest the box would be is about 10x8x5 and be an estimated 5lbs. $300 for the probe and $100 for the MI-8 probe controller obo.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the clarification.It will help the eventual purchaser,which as I live in Europe won't be me,the items are high quality and should soon find a home.