Europe For sale - Nikon 6C Shadowgraph - Optical Comparator Machine

Thread: For sale - Nikon 6C Shadowgraph - Optical Comparator Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default For sale - Nikon 6C Shadowgraph - Optical Comparator Machine

Hi everyone.

I recently inherited an Optical comparator, a Nikon 6C machine to be exact, that I wish to sell since I have no use for it in my line of work.

The machine is located in Reykjavik Iceland, and I have an active listing on ebay for it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126673013891
    (More pictures and details at ebay item ad)

The price I put on ebay, 1200 USD, is more an estimate worth given price history for these things online and how much parts for it are going for.
    I could go breaking it down for parts and sell it that way, but I would really want to see it go to someone that can make good use of it since it's in nearly mint condition and it's previous owner was a family member I held dear.

So I am looking for reasonable offers for it, knowing that logistics will probably cost a bit for such a heavy machine.
    If sold, I will however do my absolute best to work with the buyer to find the most practical and cost efficient shipping options if shipped overseas and keep the buyer in the loop the whole way.

As said, the machine has been well maintained by a perfectionist and is in perfect working order, and it comes with assortment of accessories as well.

Feel free to inquire about the machine and reach out to me @ premiertechshop@proton.me