SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control

Thread: SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control

I'm selling the parts I no longer use on my 1995 Milltronics Partner 1 series H. I have gone with a dynomotion/kogna retrofit. I'm open to offers.

Custom servo motors NB1902FRM-445 12.5? HP spindle servo motor , MPA-50-mill spindle servo drive, and electronic gear shift (wye-delta contactor board). I would like to sell these as a set if possible for $4000. I reverse engineered the electronic gear shift and 12 lead motor windings in the hopes of using this setup, so I could provide electrical schematics, and a copy of the servo drive manual. Disclosure: I had to replace a mosfet once and an internal fuse on the servo drive several times when I ran it on a RPC. It is in working order, but I do NOT recommend trying to use it on a phase converter.

Centurion V control, it's the type with a compactflash card $300.

Front panel with LCD screen, without MPG $150.

A ton of other misc Milltronics parts, relay boards, DC power supplies, etc. If you're looking for a part I didn't bother to list, let me know.

Located in southern Oregon.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-img_1854-jpg   SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-img_3067-jpg   SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-img_3068-jpg   SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-img_3070-jpg  

SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-img_3071-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control, and mo

Ga370-3 axis board?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control, and mo

That's the Glentek servo amplifier board right? I don't have any of those, the CSM version of the machine came with Emerson servo drives.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would be interested in the Cent V control, do you know what SW version is on it? How can I contact you, it looks like you don't have PMs.

Downloads
    Uploads

Oops I didn't realize PMs were something I would have to set up/turn on.

nmorong@gmail.com

I think the attached image shows the software version

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD!! >>Milltronics Partner 1 parts, CSM spindle motor+drive, Centurion V control-unnamed-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Control is sold and shipped.