Panelmate Touch Screen

Thread: Panelmate Touch Screen

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Panelmate Touch Screen

I have an 18.5 inch wide Panelmate touch screen installed on a fiber laser machine. touch is not working properly and it can't be calibrated. When I try to open calibration interface, it gives an error message that some files are missing. I tried to uninstall touch software and reinstall it again, but it gives me a message that another version is installed even though I uninstalled it. I tried to install some other touch software but it didn't work. anybody knows how to fix this problem or can give me some guidance?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Panelmate Touch Screen

I asume you have that touch panel installed on a windows machine.
    When you uninstall the touch screeen, windows keeps the drivers on the machine. It only removes the installed touch screen.

If you reboot windows and plugin your touch screen, it will be recognized and Windows will install the drivers. If you Google, you will find a lot of answers how to uninstall a driver. I do this by selecting the installed device in windows hardware and remove the device. Windows will than ask to remove the drivers as well.
    Next step is to disconnect the device, install the right drivers and than connect the device.

This explains how it is done, It works in all windows versions.
    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/how-do...program.18232/