Jinan Quick CNC Router - K60MT - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Jinan Quick CNC Router - K60MT

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RE: Circuit Diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Andre09 View Post
    Do I need more wiring for spindle speed control ? The 3rd photo is an excerpt of the circuit diagram for the DSP-0501 which I can't understand fully. It seems as though more cables would need to be connected to attain speed control...

Any advice would be appreciated.

André
    Hi Andre,

Could you please send me a copy of your manual? I am repairing a similar machine and have no diagrams, especially of the DSP board. We have an 'X' axis error (D11) that appears to be coming from the hand controller. If you have any documentation on router wiring, DSP board and the hand controller I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards, Keith Harris

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Wiring & DSP Diagram

"Do I need more wiring for spindle speed control ? The 3rd photo is an excerpt of the circuit diagram for the DSP-0501 which I can't understand fully. It seems as though more cables would need to be connected to attain speed control..."

Dear Andre,

I am repairing an 'X' axis fault on a similar machine, it uses the same DSP board, and I am in discussions with a CNC manufacturer to get some diagrams that I will share with you.

Could you please send me a copy of your manual?

We have no diagrams especially of the DSP board. We believe that the 'X' axis error (D11) appears to be coming from the hand controller. If you have any documentation on router wiring, DSP board and the hand controller circuits I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards, Keith Harris

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Photo DSP Board

Quote Originally Posted by Andre09 View Post
    The next photo shows the wiring hooked up to the board, but on the J7 slot, there are only two wires connected, the yellow wire marked "DCM" and the green wire marked "FWD". "FWD" looks to be connected to the "S 0" pin and "DCM" to the "Sp -" pin.

Do I need more wiring for spindle speed control ? The 3rd photo is an excerpt of the circuit diagram for the DSP-0501 which I can't understand fully. It seems as though more cables would need to be connected to attain speed control...

Any advice would be appreciated.

André
    Hi Andre,

Attached is a photo of the DSP board in the machine I am working on. As you can see there are four wires that go the the motor for speed, FWD, M3-4-5. The attached block diagram from the manufacturer shows 'J7' as motor speed control so I assume that you would need more wires to the spindle motor.

Would greatly appreciate any documents you can send.

Regards, Keith

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router - K60MT-cnc-circuit-diagram-1-pdf   Jinan Quick CNC Router - K60MT-xzy-pcb-web-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,

Have found and am downloading - several hours, DSP and CNC diagrams for DSP-0501. It seems a generic card that is used in many machines and will pose when completed. Regards, KH

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345