Best CNC Mini Mill option in 2023?

Thread: Best CNC Mini Mill option in 2023?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Best CNC Mini Mill option in 2023?

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, so apologies in advance if this isn't the right place for the question.

I was about to pull the trigger on the LMS mini mill and perform the age-old cnc conversion, but stumbled upon a thread here that essentially said there are better options now, and that this conversions aren't worth it anymore. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion for a CNC mini mill now. Only constraints are it would need to be able to be moved downstairs for a basement, and CNC or convert-able. I'm not really concerned about much else, other than ideally having a slightly larger work envelope than a taig. Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks guys!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Best CNC Mini Mill option in 2023?

Taig is now offering a slightly larger work envelope on their mills with the optional extended Y axis, which takes the Y travel from 5.5 to 8 inches. I talk about it on my site: https://computersculpture.com/taig-m...-cnc-equipped/

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Default Re: Best CNC Mini Mill option in 2023?

In my opinion, Tormach PCNC 440 is the best CNC Mill for Home shell shockers 2 Shop.