HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32

Thread: HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32

The title says it all.. I have a program that is 706 Kb which is way over the limit of the machine 256 Kb. I need a fast and simple way to drip feed the program... The machine has been upgraded with the new motherboard sporting a 512 flash drive instead of the hard drive and all the usual set of inputs a small computer would have... I DO spy a port to plug in a network cable on the boards back connection panel... How to network it or drip from another computer I just have no idea....

Anyone know where I could find some instructions?

Here is a Video showing the inside of the cabinet....

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32

...this thread from 2005 may help you...I think you can only DNC from FDD or the HDD.
    https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bridg...-dx32-dnc.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32

thanks...

My program easily fits on the A: floppy at 705 KB .... Just have a problem loading it into memory... 256 KB seems to be the limit I can load with run and I have no idea how to make it work

Downloads
    Uploads

...look for SET DNC (F10) in the RUN Mode and see what options are available.
    This attach manual may help to Chapter 5

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP! I have a program that I will need to drip feed to a Torq-Cut 22 DX32-bridgeport-dx32-vmc-operators-manual-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you... I was looking through the manual I have
    and finally found something on DNC Still looking for the part that tells me about the DNC macros it askes about when turning that function on but after a while I was able to load up the program and do a dry run!
    Thanks again for your help.!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Watkins View Post
    Thank you... I was looking through the manual I have
    and finally found something on DNC Still looking for the part that tells me about the DNC macros it askes about when turning that function on but after a while I was able to load up the program and do a dry run!
    Thanks again for your help.!
    ...you're welcome. we both learned something about 1990's tech....back to future. DOS6.2